Bengal tiger satires on Pavan kalyan


Sapath nandi earlier plan to make Gabbar singh movie sequel with Pavan.But,suddenly he dropped from the project and Bobby present working for this one.Now, Sampath directed Bengal tiger which is recently released.In this movie there is one dialogue I don’t have any support and I am a solo which is said by Ravi teja in bengal tiger movie.
Now, this dialogue create controversies and some people thought this dialogue is a satire for Pavan.But, usually there is no people ready to accept those type of dialogues and they said we come to watch movie for only for refreshment and don’t thought to attach these type of matters to us.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I'm Sanjeev, a part-time blogger from Hyderabad, India. I started this blog as a passion.Here I write about News, Sports, Technology, Reviews etc.. You can read more about me at About us page.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment