Do you know Budget of Robo-2 Movie? Read this You Will shock......


Currently,Shankar and team busy in proceedings of Robo-2 which is ready to hit floors in soon.After Rajamouli’s visual wonder Bahubali Shankar also its time to prove himself again with Robo-2. Already Rajinikanth confirmed in lead role and Akshay kumar played a negative role.

According to source updates Shankar want to spent 400 crores on Robo-2 project.This is highest ever in south India and which takes a new level in movie budgets.Shankar’s last movie I gave a bad result to him.So, he put all his effort on Robo-2 and this is a first 3d film made by shankar.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I'm Sanjeev, a part-time blogger from Hyderabad, India. I started this blog as a passion.Here I write about News, Sports, Technology, Reviews etc.. You can read more about me at About us page.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment